What Have I Done to Deserve This?


I’ve tried so many things to update this blog.
But, unfortunately I am out of idea.
I’ve tried to answers some surveys that I found from the internet.
Thinking, maybe I’ll post it to my blog.
But, after a few questions, I started hitting the backspace button.
Why?

Why on the first place I want to update the entry?
You know how ‘sayang’ I am to the previous entry, right?
But why? Why?

I used to say to myself that, “Life Must Go On”.
Ok, ok. I’m trying to move but still, when I look at my page, I’ll change my mind.
Never mind lah. Leave it for another day.

Second of all, I was too malas to update!
Plus, my mind was blank. Out of topic and ideas.
Maybe I was too happy back then.
I don’t know on what to say, ramble, or share.
Just enjoying my days and smiling all the way.

But today, I have decided.
So, here it is.
Me, rambling nonsense.
Whatever.

At least, when I’m browsing my page, I won’t see the same ‘face’ again.
Ouch, I am hurt!



nota cardio: Tersentap setelah di ‘tolak’.



No comments: