Fly

Annyeong hashimnikka yorobun! Aiks, salah ni. Hello mate!  

Ngee, actually I just come back from a week trip to Gold Coast. Patut pegi trip tu ngan Ila, tapi since Ila ngan Joe are expecting, so tak boleh la mereka join trip ni. Before nak pegi tu, ingat it will be my first solo trip, sebab takde member. Luckily, ada one friend yang baru kenal masa pergi Istanbul hari tu willing to follow lak. So, ada partner jugak lah akhirnya.  

Tapi, by 3rd day of the trip I started to think, maybe I should do this trip alone (atas sebab-sebab tertentu lah macam ada sedikit rasa tak puas hati gitu). Isyhh, macam tak reti bersyukur lak. Tapi tu lah, next time maybe I should try to do SOLO trip. Boleh kot, in sya allah. 

Sepanjang kat sana ada la buat few vlog, which I tell myself repeatedly, I will write a blog about it. The info that I will like to share supaya other people who are planning to go to GC would not do the mistake that I did. I really hope the itinerary will help to guide you guys! 

So, as for my travel plan this year, suppose Gold Coast will be the last one. I went to Turkey last January (Istanbul, Cappodocia & Pamukkale), then Busan & Seoul on March and lastly (lastly ke???) Gold Coast on May. Still got few more months to go before end of 2016. Mungkin tetiba nanti ada additional trip lagi ke…?? Adalah, tengoklah duu rezeki & jodoh macam mana. Eheks…  

Till then, 

Annyeonghi gaseyo!!

No comments: