The Self-Destruct Button


Akal : Itulah. Menyibuk lagi. Kan dah kena. Degil sangat kan? Padan muka. Malu tak?

Hati : Tak, tak malu pun. In fact, masih lagi nak teruskan rutin yang satu ini. Peduli apa.

Akal : Kenapa nak seksa diri sendiri? Bukalah mata, luaskan pandangan.

Hati: Mata memang sentiasa terbuka. Pandangan sentiasa ada di depan mata.

Akal : So, what are you waiting for? Live with your fullest heart. Don't waste your time.

Hati : Nantilah. It's not the right time... yet.

Akal: Sampai bila nak tunggu masa tu sampai?

Hati: Entah. Maybe one day.

Akal : Tak ada gunanya akal yang celik kalau hati dah bulat kan?

Hati : Correct! I know I have a bright brain. And I know I am very stubborn.

Akal : I will always guide you. No matter what you know.

Hati : Yeap. Please. Maybe one day I also will need you. But not now. Even I know I'm not 100% happy, but I think I'm ok with my current situation.

Akal : Whatever. Just remember, don't fly too high. When your wings broken, you might get hurt.

Hati : Point noted.


“Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know, maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop”
– Meredith Grey




nota kaki: Kris Allen yang menang? Isyhh, ironi betul lah event lately ni. Huhhu…


2 comments:

theblabber said...

we all live in a hopeful circle.

bEtTy said...

yeap we do incik mieji..

waahh, besh nye die g aussie eh..

jeles..jeles..