As We Know It – (Well, I don’t)


Early this morning, when I’m doing my daily routine – blog hopping, I’ve just realized that E! news presenter – Giuliana Rancic was married to Bill Rancic.
Patut la last name nya sama.
Saya yang ketinggalan rupanya.

Who is Bill Rancic?
Ada yang tak kenal ke ngan mamat gorgeous ni?
He was the winner of the first season of The Apprentice.
The only season that I’ve followed, pastu dah tak tengok dah.

And who the hell is this lucky lady (jeles nih…T_T) – Giuliana Rancic?
Her name before she get hitched with Bill was Giuliana DePandi
Ryan Seacrest's co-host for E! News Program.
Selalu ada kat channel E! (astro channel 712) pukul 7.30p.m kalau tak silap.
Sungguh bertuah perempuan ini kan?
Dan ya, saya akui, saya cemburu and happy at the same time to see how this stunning and brainy people can be together.

And just now, one of my uni closest friends called and told me that she’s getting engaged this weekend.
Well, let’s just say that she’s also a kind of lucky girl.
Her future fiancé (soon to be her fiancé…ehhe…), got looks (eh…?), good background of family, education & job. (well, he’s working with Petronas… D’oh)

Irony?
It is…!


Post script: Congratulation Ijan… =)



5 comments:

my hidden stories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
my hidden stories said...

patut kah aku mengomen for last pragph?

tak perlu kot...kerna aku berbeda!

bEtTy said...

kamu pun hujung minggu ni kah??

uhuhh, ketinggalan lagi guwe..

any how, if dat so, congratulation to you too fren..!

theblabber said...

so when's yours? jgn lupa invite :)

bEtTy said...

mine??
entah la..
tak nampak bayang lagi..
ngee..
=)