Deny, Deny, Deny


Yikes! I’m in denial.

Buruk la perasaan yang satu ini.
Seperti orang bongek pula rasanya.

Sebenarnya, saya sendiri tidak pasti dengan situasi yang sebenar.
I don’t like to be meddling in the game.
Now, I’m trap AGAIN in the same game!

I don’t have enough strength to conceal my feelings.
My heart doesn’t make out from stone, okay?
I am a normal person.
I’m a person.

But, to be honest, I don’t wanna play the game anymore.
Not at this point of time.

I have to fix my intention first.
That’s the most important thing.
I don’t wanna the same mistake keep repeating in my life.

Even so, now I need to hide my phone.
Keep it away from me.
Hide it, bury it, seal it!

Huhhu, I don’t wanna be clingy, needy and emotionally involve person anymore.
I need to find my shield.
I have to get a shell.
I got to protect my self from all these nonsense crap…!



nota cardio: but if you think you can crack the shelter that I build, without hesitate, I will be greatful for you to be my ‘lobster’ ;)


No comments: