Questionnaires


This questionnaires was grab from here.
It’s just for fun, ok…?
And one of the ways to show that I support him and his works. Hee…
(macam la dia singgah… T_T)

1. What time did you get up this morning?
# 6.25 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
# Currently, I’m not interested with any.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
# Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian – I watched this alone. Hehhe…

4. What is your favorite TV show?
# FRIENDS and Grey’s Anatomy

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
# A bowl of Nescafe – surprised? Don’t be.

6. What is your middle name?
# Shafinaz

7. What food do you dislike?
# Any food that consist of vegetables.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
# Imran’s ‘Dengan Secara Kebetulan’. I’m looking forward for ‘Punca dan Tindakan’ actually.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
# Sedan. Affordable. Can’t complaint.

10. Favorite sandwich?
# Egg & Mayonnaise

11. What characteristic do you despise?
# Arrogant

12. Favorite item of clothing?
# Jeans & Shirt. Simple.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
# If I can afford, I really like to go to all places around the world. Specific, maybe Greece. (influence – Sisterhood of Travelling Pants, Mamma Mia & FRIENDS)

14. What color is your bathroom?
# My parents’ house – Blue

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
# I don’t wear any specific brands. Anything, as long as it looks good on me.

16. Where would you retire to?
# Still, Shah Alam (I hope…)

17. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
# The one where my Baskin Robbins’ cake melted. Oh, huuu… (T_T)

18. Favorite sport to watch?
# Ermm, I used to like F1 very much.

19. Furthest place you are sending this?
# I’m not sending these questionnaires. Just post it in my blog.

20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
# Oh, hoo… Hopefully from the person that I copied from! (Ameen…!)

21. Person you expect to send it back first?
# No idea. I don’t think people will care enough about my blog though.

22. Favorite word?
# Currently – Buttt Te Ssoo! (who watched ‘My Girl’, they would know)

23. When is your birthday?
# March 17

24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
# I’m a morning person. Definitely.

25. What is your shoe size?
# 7

26. Pets?
# None. But I like cats.

27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
# Nada.

28. What did you want to become when you were little?
# Doctor…? Don’t know. I can’t remember. I got a lot of ambitions when I was a kid.

29. How are you today?
# OK. Not good. Just ok.

30. What is your favorite candy?
# I don’t eat candy. Oh, maybe chocolates. Does it counts as candy…?

31. What is your favorite flower?
# Lilies, White Rose.

32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
# 2 December 2009. Yee haa…

33. What is your full name?
# Noor Shafinaz Md Razali

34. What was the last thing you ate?
# Last night dinner. Sambal cili api cili masak. Marvelous!

35. Do you wish on stars?
# Yeap, sometimes.

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
# Blue. Ocean blue.

37. How is the weather right now?
# I’m in the office cabin. Can’t see anything outside.

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
# My sister.

39. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
# Technically he’s not sending this. But yeah, yeah… Really, really like him! (…and hope to see him again, soon…)

40. Favorite soft drink?
# Iced lemon tea.

41. Favorite restaurant?
# Fast food restaurant…?

42. Hair color?
# Dark brown

43. Sibling?
# 2 sisters, 2 brothers

44. Favorite day of the year?
# Hari Raya’s Eve

45. What was your favorite toy as a child?
# Legos

46. Summer or winter?
# Winter

47. Hugs or kisses?
# Hugs

48. Chocolate or Vanilla?
# Vanilla

49. Do you want your friends to email you back?
# Yeap, if it’s relevant.

50. When was the last time you cried?
# Err… Early this month I guess.

51. What is under your bed?
# Currently, I don’t have any bed.

52. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
# My cousin – Abang. Hee…

53. What did you do last night?
# Watching TV and then fell asleep around 10 p.m.

54. Favorite smell?
# Nice perfume from a well dressed guy. Hahha…

55. What are you afraid of?
# Things that I don’t know how to solve. Make me feel like I’m kind of a loser.

56. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn?
# Caramel Popcorn from GSC.

57. How many keys on your key ring?
# I don’t have key ring. Car key? Just the car key hangs together with stuff toy.

58. How many years at your current job?
# With my current company, it’s been 1 year and 17 days.

59. Favorite day of the week?
# Saturday

60. How many towns have you lived in?
# 2 – Petaling Jaya & Shah Alam

61. Do you make friends easily?
# Nope. People think I’m kind of ‘skema’ at first normally, which I’m not. You’ll know if you’re my friends. Ngee…

62. How many people will you be sending this to?
# I’m not sending this but like I said earlier, I’ll post it in my blog. Anybody who like to respond, go ahead…!


No comments: